What does a Spiritual Counselor/Life Strategist do?
· A Counselor/Strategist listens. A good listener hears what you say and what you don't say.
· A session begins with conversation and taking time to get to know the other.
· Then the listening begins. The guide listens while the other party tells 'their story'.
· The next step involves examining 'the story' and discovering the multitude of choices available.
· The number of sessions needed depends on each individual. Initially, I see people in-person at The Nook in Davidson
No matter where you are in the world, I can help, phone or e-mail
Why go to a Spiritual Counselor/Life Strategist?
Feeling stressed and unable to see a way around the stress
Needing a non-judgmental sounding board
Needing to re-focus energies toward positive goals
4~(60 min) sessions~$400